Friday, April 13, 2012

STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY WITHOUT DRUGS OR HERBS


My name is Eyitayo Adenuga and I have something wonderful to share with you.
Like the saying goes “Health is Wealth” so information on how to restore and maintain health needs to be regarded as important. What I want to share here is based on my own personal experience and on my desire to share the secrets I discovered with the world.
I WAS ALWAYS SICK
My story is a very simple one. I remember that when growing up I was more often than not attached to an infusion bag/drip! Fortunately my Dad is a paediatrician, so I provided him with a lot of practice. In fact, I was sick so often at one time that some people wondered if I was a “sickler”.
Being one with an AA genotype, I was naturally expected to be more susceptible to malaria fever and earlier in life I was, from primary school, through secondary school up to university the trend was no different. I had at least four to six episodes in a year. Even during NYSC I remember that my very first night on camp was spent in the sickbay because of malaria. It was during the period of my NYSC that I experienced the meaning of tinnitus after attempting to use quinine to treat malaria. However, this trend of coming down with malaria fever several times in a year continued until I made an interesting discovery.
WHAT I DISCOVERED
Looking back, I realized most of my malaria attacks were during periods of high stress, especially emotional stress. The higher the stress the more prone to malaria I became. I then made an interesting discovery about stress being largely responsible for lowering our immunity. So I decided to perform an experiment in December 2008 to see if I could influence my health by managing my stress using various techniques. I was astonished with the results! By December 2009 I had not come down with malaria once during this period despite going for an intensive physical training programme for four months. So throughout the year 2009 and 2010, I did not come down with any fever. In 2011, due to a slack in my stress management discipline, I treated malaria once in October 2011. Since then till now, I have been able to keep my immune system strong enough to prevent malaria and other infections. For two years and ten months uninterrupted, I did not have to treat myself for malaria nor use antibiotics. Great isn’t it?
WHAT I WANT TO SHARE
The truth is this, anyone living in a malaria endemic area like Nigeria has a natural immunity against malaria. That is why malaria does not kill us as fast as someone who has been living in another country for years. Such a person needs prophylaxis ASAP because of the lack of this immunity. Medical scientists say that by the age of seven years this immunity to malaria is fully established. However due to poor nutrition and/or unmanaged stress, we might experience a dip in this immunity that allows us to come down with malaria fever. So the key is to eat properly and keep our immunity high enough to prevent susceptibility to malaria/plasmodium.
What I want to share is the secrets I learnt that strengthens our immune system enough to keep malaria, typhoid and other infectious diseases at bay or at least, to greatly reduce their frequencies of onset.
I compiled some of my best information in my book titled “Seven Simple and Natural ways to Boost the Immune System without Drugs or Herbs”
By reading and studying this wonderful book you get to learn the following:
·        Techniques and exercises that strengthen the immune system independent of drugs
·        Principles that are involved in  the functioning of immune system and how to apply them
·        The role of the mind-body connection as touching our health
·        The importance of a holistic approach to healthcare.
·        How our beliefs and mindsets affect and impact our health.
·        How the interaction of the conscious and subconscious mind affect our immune system/health. Etc...


The benefits of learning this information package are as follows:
·        Strengthen your immune system naturally
·        Drastic reduction in the rate at which you fall ill if at all.
·        Drastic reduction in the cost and expenditure for your health
·        Prevention of other stress related diseases like diabetes, hypertension, headaches, back pain, ulcers etc.  and even most cancers.
·        Acquire greater control over your own health
·        A video presentation of one of the techniques is available in the book for your viewing pleasure.
I have used myself as a guinea pig and I know if you apply the techniques you will receive similar results.
Considering the value of this information package to your health, how much do you think it is worth?
·   N 50,000:00? Some consultants charge much more for a session.
·        N 30,000:00?
·        N 20,000:00?
·        N   5,000:00?
For a limited period of time, if you order before 27th of April 2012,   the book will be available for N 3,000:00 only (three thousand naira only). In addition, if you order before the above date, you will receive the following bonuses free of charge.
1.     Bonus #1: Power of the Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy
2.     Bonus #2: As A Man Thinketh… by James Allen
3.     Bonus #3: 31 Foods and Herbs that Boost the Immune System Report. Compiled by Adenuga Eyitayo.
HOW TO ORDER:
·        STEP 1: Pay the sum of N 3,000:00 (three thousand naira) into the following bank account:
Bank: SKYE Bank
Account Name: Adenuga Eyitayo
Account Number: 1740300967
·        STEP 2: Send an email to eyitiade@gmail.com with the subject “Immune System Boost Book” with the following details:
Name:
Amount Paid:
Teller No.:
Bank:
Date of payment:
GSM no.:
Email address:
·        STEP 3: Within a period of 24hrs from confirmation of payment, your package will be sent to your email address as an attachment along with the 3 bonuses.
In order to bare the entire risk of making this purchase, I offer you my iron clad 90 day Guarantee. If you are not satisfied in anyway within a 90 day period from when you made the purchase request for a refund and it will be given back to you, no questions asked. If the book does not help you I surely do not want to keep your money.

Yours to better health,

Eyitayo Adenuga
Peace Zone,
Ado, Nasarawa State.
08184856574, eyitiade@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment